Interactive Prototyping with Arduino: Make it happen
Arduino (https://www.arduino.cc/) is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for anyone making interactive projects.
General Steps to Recreate:
- Get Arduino board and the components that you need.
- Download & install the Arduino environment (IDE).
- If needed, install the drivers.
- Make the physical circuit (wiring corresponding to any sensor/component is generally available online).
- Connect the board to your computer via the USB cable.
- Launch the Arduino IDE.
- Select your board.
- Select your serial port.
- Open the blink example (or write your own program).
- Upload and run the program.
External Text Resources
Experimenter's Guide for Arduino: https://cdn.instructables.com/ORIG/F3J/MTJN/FVW22MXN/F3JMTJNFVW22MXN.pdf
External Video Resources
Arduino - an open-sourcing imagination : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoBUXOOdLXY